Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A country for every letter of the alphabet


Last night Brian and I were trying to name a country for every letter of the alphabet. Can it be done? Well, we discovered that we didn't know a country for the letter O, W or X. It turns out there isn't one for X and I don't know if the one for W really counts (West Sahara). I had never heard of the country for O. Let's see how smart you are, without searching the web. Can you name a country that starts with "O"?

3 comments:

alex-and-laura said...

Oman, it's in the Middle East. Fun post by the way!

colleen said...

My guess was Oman also, but I wasn't sure if it was a country or capitol city.

The Hardy's said...

I don't think I've ever even heard of that country before. You guys are way too genius for me.