Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our House..In the Middle of the Street

5 comments:

Andrew and Melissa said...

The house looks really nice! Hopefully we can stop by this summer and see it in person.

Abby said...

Looks good! You guys have done a lot of work. I like all your paint colors.

colleen said...

You have done a lot of work getting that large house furnished and painted. It looks very nice, but I kind of miss the starry night room :)

The Pooles said...

You have done a great job at getting your house in order. I like the furnishing.

alex-and-laura said...

House looks great. We were wondering where we can find a gold leopard print bed spread? Do you have a monopoly on such merchandise? If so, could you share with a sibling? Maybe we could set up some kind of time share. Just throwing out ideas here. My face is getting warm.

Alex